$1,769.00 MSRP inc.GST
Australian Monitor – MX883 Mixer – Stereo – 8 Input – 3 Output
The MX883 is a 2RU stereo mixer that features 8 stereo or XLR balanced inputs.
Each input offers individually switchable phantom power, 15dB+/- of gain trim, balanced XLR switchable between microphone and line level, stereo RCA in. It also features line level direct outputs which can be used to feed additional amplifiers, mixers or recording devices, dual colour status LED indication, treble and bass controls and individual left, right and aux assign switching with LED indication. The MX883 also features a link bus allowing 2 MX883’s to be linked to form a 16 channel stereo mixer.
Designed to be a high performance stereo mixer with a separate auxiliary output bus for added flexibility, the left and right bus outs feature 5 band constant Q graphic EQ and all outputs have 4 stage LED level indication. The MX883 also features a pre/post master switchable headphone output. The MX883 is equally at home in a commercial installation or in the demanding environment of live performance.
• 8 x XLR microphone/line, and stereo RCA inputs with LED status indication
• Treble and Bass controls per channel
• Left, Right and Aux assignment per channel
• Stereo output
• 5 band constant Q graphic EQ on Left/Right outputs
• Direct output (TRS) per channel
• Link bus to expand the MX883
• Priority muting via optional muting modules (AMMUTE1 or AMMUTE3). 2 required.
• Remote Volume Controlled Attenutation (VCA) via optional module (AMVCA). 2 required.
• Tone generation via optional module (AMTONE1)
|Total Inputs||8||Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Input Channels||8 MIC or Line||THD+N||< 0.1%|
|Output Channels||1 Stereo||Signal to Noise Ratio||> 90dB|
|Mounting||2RU||Input Sensitivity||MIC: 4.36mV / Line: 775mV / RCA: 200mV|
|Warranty||5 years||Input Voltage||230Vac 50Hz|
(W x D x H)
|482mm x 270mm x 88mm||Shipping Dimensions
(W x D x H)
|526mm x 346mm x 186mm|
|Net Weight||4.0 Kg||Shipping Weight||6.0 Kg|