$1,019.00 MSRP inc.GST
Australian Monitor – MX82 Mixer. 8 ch stereo mic/line – direc t outs. 4 mic/line and 4 stereo l
Australian Monitor MX82 offers high quality audio performance and a wide array of features in a standard IRU size. There are four mic/line inputs four stereo inputs. Each of the four mic/line channels consists of a balanced XLR input switchable between mic 15dB of gain trim across the mic/line inputs plus individually switchable phantom power (15DVC). The first 4 channels also feature a line level direct output which can be used to feed additional amplifiers, mixers or recording devices.
An internal dip switch allows the first 4 inputs to be routed to the direct output, the master outputs or both. You can also feed the optional tone generator to the direct outs if required. Input 1 can also pre or post master if you require, allowing it to be used as a priority (or emergency) input. Inputs 5-8 are four dedicated stereo RCA aux/line level inputs.
• 4 XLR inputs switchable between microphone and line level, each with direct output
• 4 stereo dual RCA line level inputs. Each input has front panel microphone/line switching (inputs1-4), treble and bass control, +/-15dB of gain trim and dual colour status LED indication
• Single master volume control
• Phantom power individually switchable for XLR inputs
• Priority muting via optional muting modules (AMMUTE1 or AMMUTE3). 2 required.
• Remote Volume Controlled Attenutation (VCA) via optional module (AMVCA). 2 required.
• Tone generation via optional module (AMTONE1)
|Total Inputs||8||Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Input Channels||8 MIC or Line||THD+N||< 0.1%|
|Output Channels||1 Stereo||Signal to Noise Ratio||> 90dB|
|Mounting||1RU||Input Sensitivity||MIC: 4.36mV / Line: 775mV / RCA: 200mV|
|Warranty||5 years||Input Voltage||230Vac 50Hz|
(W x D x H)
|482mm x 182mm x 44mm||Shipping Dimensions
(W x D x H)
|500mm x 267mm x 94mm|
|Net Weight||2.8 Kg||Shipping Weight||3.8 Kg|