The SR-S4SWP is a two-way line array speaker ideal for short distance sound transmission and configures a line array by arranging speaker elements vertically close to each other. It satisfies the water protection requirements set down in the IPX4 Standard. It can be converted into the bi-amplifier drive system by changing the internal connection. It can be used for high-impedance applications with the installation of the optional MT-S06.
- Slim compact design ideal for speech applications
- Low visual profile fits into demanding settings
- Highly controlled coverage yields improved intelligibility
- Multiple drivers (8 LF, 24 HF) for high sensitivity and power handling
- In-line driver arrangement for superior vertical coverage control
- All drivers share the same horizontal axis for best horizontal dispersion
- Horizontal coverage remains broad through speech range – 100 deg.
- High power handling: 600 W cont. (200 W, 24 hr. pink noise)
- SR-S4L Long-throw (0°V x 90°H)
- SR-S4S Short-throw (10°V x 90°H)
- (8) 4 cone drivers
- (24) 1 balanced dome tweeters
- Full-range with built-in crossover or biamp
- Power handling: 600 W cont.
- High sensitivity: up to 99 dB, 1 watt @ 1 meter (500 to 5,000 Hz)
- Optional mounting hardware and 70.7 V transformer
- Five year warranty