$1,449.00 MSRP inc.GST
Australian Monitor – HS250 Amplifier – Mixer – 250 Watt 100 Volt – Bluetooth
Australian Monitor HS250 250W Mixer Amplifier MP3 Player, Bluetooth, Tones. Class D mixer amplifier in a one rack unit package.
The HS series is Australian Monitor’s next generation of Class D mixer amplifiers, delivering high quality audio reinforcement with the power you need – 60, 120, 250 and 500 watt options, all in a one rack unit package.
Our new amplifiers are fully featured, offering 7 external and 2 internal audio input channels, each channel offering individual channel volume control, equalizer and gain control. An inbuilt user-customizable tone generator, MP3 player, Bluetooth module, 3.5mm jack and USB charger are included as standard in all models.
The Australian Monitor HS250 has been designed with all of the features and power to suit a vast range of installations, from the boardroom to the classroom, school hall to bar, restaurant or function space.
• 250W Class D amplifier stage
• 4 Ohm / 70V and 100V outputs
• 9 audio input channels. 6 rear & 3.5mm line, Bluetooth and MP3
• Individual gain/equalisation control on all external audio inputs
• Priority mute control on channels 1-3, with level and time release control
• Magnetic cover for customer concealed eq and gain controls
• Embedded tone generator for bell/alert/evac/chime/ intruder plus 11 fully customisable user tones
• Embedded MP3 player via onboard SD card socket supporting random, sequenced and single playback
• Bluetooth 3.0+EDR audio receiver supporting advanced audio distribution profile (A2DP)
• Tamper-proof channel attenuation by disabling external volume controls
|Output Power per Channel||250W||Frequency Response||100Hz – 16kHz|
|Output Mode||4 Ohm-70V-100V||THD+N||< 0.3%|
|Input Channels||6 MIC or Line – Bluetooth – MP3 and Aux||Signal to Noise Ratio||> 75dB|
|Input Voltage||100-240Vac 50-60Hz||Input Sensitivity||0dBu|
(W x D x H)
|438mm x 406mm x 44mm||Shipping Dimensions
(W x D x H)
|520mm x 520mm x 106mm|
|Net Weight||6.8 Kg||Shipping Weight||9.0 Kg|