This durable and ultra-lightweight tour guide system provides visitors to museums, galleries and cultural sites with a superior experience. The system allows the guide to communicate clearly to all visitors - even large groups of over 50 people - without the need to shout.
The transmitter automatically synchronizes all receivers to the same channel, allowing for quick and easy set up when tour groups arrive. Each receiver can be fitted with a Ni-MH rechargeable AA size battery which offers up to 15 hours of operation before recharge. After a full day of tours all the units can be recharged overnight (approx 8 hours). C 8810 transmitter includes lapel microphone, a headset style microphone is available separately.
Both the transmitter and receiver units weigh just 70 grams including battery offering the guide excellent freedom of movement when paired with a headset microphone. Whilst the receivers are no bigger than your average smartphone and can be connected to standard headphones.
The system provides up to 60 channels in the 520-544MHz band and is fully compliant with the latest ACMA operating laws in Australia.
Size: 40W x 24D x 97Hmm (exc. antenna).
- Automatic channel synchronization between guide and visitors.
- Includes high performance lapel microphone with tie clip.
- 50m transmission range - ideal for larger groups.
- 60 channels in the 520-544MHz frequency range.
- Fitted with belt/pocket clip.
- Clear and noise free reception.
- Charging stations available.